I’m excited to announce a FREE online training event for parents, grandparents, and youth workers who want to help keep kids safe in this dangerous digital age.
EVENT TITLE: Keeping Kids Safe Online
DATE/TIME: May 1st, 2021 at 12 PM EST (11 AM CST)
ABOUT: This will be a one hour LIVE conference with Brooks Gibbs, PhD and Rachel Cardinal, Senior Producer for TheHopeLine. We will also include 6 pre-recorded training sessions for you to enjoy.
LOCATION: Online at www.TheHopeLine.Academy
HOW TO REGISTER:
Visit TheHopeLine.Academy to register and reserve your spot for free!
You will learn:
- How to have difficult conversations with kids of various ages about the dangers online and how to keep themselves safe
- The legal ramifications of illegal online behavior
- Practical tools and techniques to filter unwanted explicit material on devices and computers.
- How to build up the emotional resilience of kids so that they are unfazed by cyberbullying
- Healthy boundaries for device access and usage
- ...and so much more!
Registration is LIMITED!
CLICK HERE to register for this training at NO COST!
We look forward to partnering together to keep our kids safe!
because YOUth matter,
Brooks Gibbs, PhD